I was tagged by Emily on YouTube. I didn't want to put the tag video up on YouTube for multiple reasons, so I'm posting it here. Her channel is EmilyCarlin215 and she is trying to get to 100 subbies! She is going to something very special at 100 subbies, and she'll give us a hint at 75. At the time of this post she's at 74. So please go subscribe to her, I really want to see the special video! Anyways, Emily is the creator of this tag. And I'm supposed to give her credit for it. So.....yeah! Let's get started with the tag! :)
1. What makeup remover do you use? Water. Yeah, probably not the best thing, but I always take a shower before I go to bed and the water washes it off. And what it doesn't wash off when I dry may face it takes it off. But...when I do use makeup remover I use the wipes from Blum Natural and from Ponds. :)
2. Do you have any products you have used up? Yes. I am planning on doing a video of those things at then end of this month.
3. What is your favorite brand of brushes? I honestly don't use many brushes, I like using my fingers because then I feel like I have more control over everything. But I do use brushes. I can't remember the brand, but I have a set that I got from Big Lots for like three dollars that has like six brushes in it that work pretty well. Sorry I can't be more detailed!
4. What is your favorite lip product? Jordana lipstick number 01 shade Pink Flair. Is it weird I know that by heart?
5. What is your favorite hair product? Herbal Essences shampoos! I love all of their shampoos, they smell so good!
6. What is your favorite perfume/ body mist? Omigosh. There is this one that is discontinued, but I love it so much. It was from Hot Topic, and it was called like Midnight Mermaid. It smells SO good, like cake batter. I got it from a store that was closing down (permanently) and everything was discounted really cheap. So I used the tester and asked where I could find the bottle and buy it and how much it was. Guess what? They didn't have any left. So they let me keep the tester bottle for free! I never wear it because I want to save it. This might sound ridiculous, but I'm planning on saving it for my wedding day...whenever that will be. :)
7. What is your favorite nail polish? Sinful Colors in the shade Frenzy. I don't know the number of the top of my head, but it's so AMAZING!
8. What is your favorite magazine? Teen Vogue.
9. What is your favorite print from Vera bradley? I don't have anything by Vera Bradley, so I honestly wouldn't know. Sorry!
10. Show your favorite pair of shoes. Well this is a blog post, not a video....so I can't really do that without inserting a picture (and I didn't think of that before I wrote this) but probably my black boots from Bear Paw or my shoes I showed in my Memorial Day Weekend Haul. :)
11. What is your favorite shirt? I love my gray and blue striped shirt from Op. And my gray and white striped racerback shirt from Express. I love stripes.
12. What is your favorite purse brand? Um...I don't like to spend hundreds of dollars on designer purses. I don't go to Coach or anything, so Target? I normally only buy one purse a year though. I'm not a huge purse girl.
13. What is your favorite gum? 5 Cobalt.
14. What is your favorite deodorant scent? Degree Girl Just Dance.
15. What is your favorite MAC shadow? Ugh. This sound stupid for a beauty obsessed girl like me, but I've never stepped foot inside a MAC before. I want to go really badly, but my closest one is like forty five minutes to an hour away. :(
So I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! Please credit EmilyCarlin215 from YouTube though. :) And please sunscribe to her as well!