Today I decided to a post on what I won from Betzy! I won a ton of cool stuff, so I thought I would share with you what I won. :)
I just opened the box a day (two?) ago, so I haven't gotten to use everything yet, but I will do a mini review on what I have had to chance to use so far. Thanks again for everything Betzy! :)
1. Listerine Cool Mint mouthwash. This is very a very minty mouthwash, but it really does leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh, so I do recommend it! As long as you like mint! ;)
2. Aveeno Baby lotion. As you all know, I'm a teenager, and I don't have a child or baby or anything, so I can't use this. But, one of my aunts is expecting, so I may give this to her.
3. Aveeno Baby shampoo. I've heard that baby shampoo works well for cleaning makeup brushes, but I honestly use makeup brushes very often, so I may give this to my aunt as well.
4. Aveeno shampoo. I have a full bottle of shampoo that I just placed in my shower a couple weeks ago, and I don't want to have two in there at a time, that doesn't make much sense. So, I'll probably save this for when I run out.
5. Aveeno conditioner. Again, my conditioner is nearly full, so I can't use this for at least a month, probably more. :)
6. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion. This lotion is good, it's very creamy. It reminds me a lot of a body butter, except for that you can pump it. It's fragrance free, which is whatever. I do like my fragrances, but I can do with out them. At least this way I can use my own perfume.
7. Aveeno SPF Moisturizer. I've used this every morning since I opened it. I love it. I wash my face, and then apply this moisturizer before my makeup. It makes my makeup go on so much smoother, and leaves my face feeling smooth all day. Before I got this, I would just use a normal Bath and Body Works lotion or whatever I had laying around, but those felt so thick and gloppy. I like this because you can put it on thin, and it will keep the moisturize for the whole day. I highly recommend this, especially for winter months. ADDED PLUS: It smells good, it's not very strongly scented and I don't know what the scent is, but it smells good. :)
8. Lubriderm lotion. I've haven't gotten to use this yet because I've been using all my seasonal Bath and Body Works lotions and my new Aveeno lotion, but next I'll be sure to try this one out!
9. Band Aids. Luckily I haven't injured myself since I got this package, so luckily I haven't needed a Band Aid! But I did put some of them in the bathroom, some in my purse, some in my bag that I take to the gym with me, when I go....and places like that.
Thanks so much for hosting the giveaway Betzy! And for all my readers, it does pay to enter giveaways! I'm always like, I'm not going to win, so why should I enter? But guess what? I did win one. :)