Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Everyday Eye Makeup+Tutorial

Hey everyone, so I decided to show you guys what my everyday eye makeup looks like. I'm sorry for the bad quality of the photo, but it's pretty much just that simple. I have decided I will try to post on here more frequently, but I still don't have a ton of time to post. :(

Here is how you can achieve this look. 
A nude champagne eyeshadow across the entire lid.  (I have many, I can't remember what I used.)
A dark brown eyeshadow on outer third, then blended well. (Any kind.)
A gold color in the middle of your lid. I'm using one from a un-named palette I have, but I think Half Baked from Urban Decay would work well.
Brown eyeliner. I prefer liquid, but if you're good with pencil eyeliner then go right ahead!(Any brand.)
Curl your eyelashes. (Just use whatever eyelash curler you have.)
Apply your favorite mascara. I used two coats of lengthening mascara.
Line your waterline with any dark black eyeliner.
Conceal your under eye circles with any concealer, I used Elf.
Highlight on your brown bone with any with eyeshadow or eyeliner. I used an eyeliner by Essence, but you can't really see my brow so.....
Apply the same white color to your inner corner.

And voila! You're done. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and let me know if you want more like this! Thank you!