Monday, May 14, 2012

Combined Mini Haul

Hey everyone! With in the last week I've purchased three beauty items from various stores and thought that it would be nice to show you. All of these items I got for super cheap, either because of the brand or a sale. I have tested most of these items so that I can give a mini review on them. So lets get started!
Curel Daily Moisture Lotion. This is just your typical lotion, but it's a travel sized bottle. I'm not going to use it for travel though, I just threw it my purse, so now I have a lotion to bring with me everywhere I go! My hands get really dry and I never have lotion in my purse. One of my local K-marts is going out of business and is having a big sale, everything in the store was discounted by a lot, so I decided this would be a perfect time to pick one up. After all the discounts and everything, it only cost 69 cents plus tax. I think that's a pretty good deal.


 NYC Nail Polish. It's number 119 in the color Black Lace. Believe it or not, I didn't have any black nail polishes in my collection! Well I did, but they were all the super tiny brushes used for doing striping and black tipped french manicures and stuff. I also had some black nail polish pens, but not a regular sized bottle. I got this from Target, it was 94 cents plus tax. I figured for a color as simple as black, I didn't need to buy a more expensive brand (Sinful Colors, Essie, etc.)


Jordana Lipstick. I had never heard of this cosmetic brand before (call me crazy for not knowing every brand!) so I wanted to try it out. This is number 01 in the shade Pink Flair. This is a matte lipstick, call me crazy (sorry I keep saying that) but I didn't know that until a day after I bought it! I've used this lipstick a few times and it is so soft on your lips, it also (to me) kind of tastes like cake batter flavor. I love this lipstick so much and I think I might even like it more then my other favorite brand of lipsticks-NYX. This lipstick I also got at K-mart, so it was incredibly cheap. It was only $1.24 plus tax.

This is just a close up of the lipstick. It's a light tinted pink color (it just looks really bright pink against the bright purple) but on my lips it appears as a way lighter pink then it really is. I think it's just because my lips are naturally dark, or darken then a lot of peoples, but I'm not sure. Either way I really love this brand of lipstick and am hopeful that I will be able to find this brand again at another store that isn't closing.





Have you ever used any of these products before? What do you think about Jordana cosmetics? What about matte lipsticks? Please share your comments below!

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Miss Sparkle!