Thursday, May 17, 2012

YouTube Channel!

Hey everyone!

So guess what? I made a YouTube channel! I am not forgetting or leaving this blog in anyway though. I will still post on here more then I will on my YouTube channel. The channel is for doing videos that would be to long (too many pictures) to be a post, like my first video on there. I did a video about different kinds of headbands. Click here to see my first EVER YouTube video.

If you read the bottom description bar below it will explain why the camera is shaking and the quality isn't the best, but I will say so on here as well. It's my brother's iPad. I am planning on getting a camera or a laptop with a built in camera soon, but for now I'm just going to be using a camera on either his iPad or my iPod.

Thanks so much everyone!

Love,
Miss Sparkle!