Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jordana Matte Lipstick Review

 Hey everyone!

A few weeks ago I bought a new lipstick from a brand I personally had never heard of before, Jordana. It is a matte lipstick, which I don't normally buy, but I love this one. It's so soft and smooth on my lips, I might consider buying more matte lipsticks. Mine is in 01 Pink Flair.I got it from a sale at a closing K-Mart, but even with out the 30 percent off, it still would of only been a couple bucks.


PROS:

*Is a very nude shade on my lips (even though it appears very bright pink against the purple background)
*Is very soft and smooth
*Tastes like cake batter
*Was cheap 
*It's a clear tube so I can see the color

CONS:
*It's so soft I feel like one time I'm going to break the top of the lipstick off
*The way that the tip is sharpened, it's not more slanted towards one angle, I can't ever decide which way to use it

Overall I highly recommend this product and am excited to get more products from Jordana. 

Have you ever tried a Jordana lipstick or lip product? What about anything from Jordana? Have you ever even heard of Jordana? Let me know!

Love,
Miss Sparkle!

P.S Don't forget to go and check out my new YouTube channel-silversparklebeauty!