Saturday, September 8, 2012

10 Beauty/Fashon Gurus On YouTube

Hey everyone I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend so far and I thought today I would share with you my top ten favorite YouTube beauty and fashion gurus, in ORDER. :) I will link my top 3. :)

10. Lauren, lulux7000 she has amazing videos and I love them! I don't watch many people who posts adds on videos, but I decided to take a chance and watch a couple of hers and I really like them! The only thing that annoys me is her SUPER sillyness and her lack of posting, but hey, at least she made it on this list. :)
 
9.Ingrid, missglamorazzi. I also just recently started watching her videos and I like them, not as much as any of the other gurus I have posted under her name, but still enough to put her on this list. :) As I said, I only recently starting watching her videos so I don't really have much to say about her.

 8. Elise, TheBubbleGumPrincess. I love her videos because she uploads frequently and SHE has two kids she has to deal with while she posts videos. The only thing I don't like is how serious she is the most time (I mean she's funny, but not in the same kind of way that Bethany and Blair are) but I do like her videos.

 
7. Bethany, macbarbie07. I've only recently starting watching her videos and she reminds me a lot of Blair Fowler. I love her videos because not only are they good quality, but they're funny and quirky and silly, but still fun and informative.

6. Mindy, cutegirlshairstyles, Mindy uploads amazing hair tutorials every Sunday! They are always very pretty and fairly easy to do.


5. madiglam1, Madi's videos are great. They are interesting and she always looks great. She doesn't post nearly as often as Tori does, but she still manages to update frequently.  Check her out. :)


4. cutepolish, this girls nail polish tutorials are the bomb! Seriously they are incredible. Check 'em out.


3. Elle Fowler, AllThatGlitters21. The only reason she's not my favorite is because how much older she is then me, and how much more adult like and grown up she is then Blair. But otherwise, she and Blair are tied.

2. Blair Fowler, juicystar07. I'll be the first to admit she was the first YouTube guru I ever watched so she should be my favorite but she's not. The only reason she isn't my favorite is because of how un-often she posts and when she does it's mainly sponsored videos. But I know she is trying to change that and I am happy that she is doing that. She does awesome makeup tutorials and she has an amazing sense of style. I am even getting to meet her and her sister and get to/got to (can't reveal where I live) meet her at a book signing this month!

1. Tori, macup101. Her videos are amazing, nicely edited, very creative ideas, is a teenager, not like twenty, and is somewhere around my age. And she's REAL. She's not a girl with a million dollars to spend on as much MAC products as she wants, she has to save up her money and buy products. But my favorite thing about her is how often she posts, she posts about 5-6 videos per week. And I get so excited when she does because I LOVE her videos. Seriously everyone who is subscribed to me should go check her out, you won't regret it. She recently hit 2,000 subbies and I am so proud of her, I subbed to her when she had about 700 and have been watching her videos since about 200. The only reason I didn't sub right when I saw her first video is because I didn't have a YouTube account. I seriously think she could be the next Elle and Blair Fowler.


Love you all!
Josie