Thursday, September 20, 2012

Beauty Rave- White Eyeliner

Hey everyone!

I'm sure all of you lovely beauties in the beauty world have heard the rave about white eyeliner. Today I am going to share with you how it works, some ways to use it, and at the end of the post, some places to buy it. :)

PHOTO IS FROM: gorgeousshop.co.uk


White eyeliner can be used in many different ways, for your upper lash line, inner corner, lower lash line, waterline, tightline, under your brow bone, as a highlighter, and probably more ways! 

Here is how I use white eyeliner:
Every day I will line two thirds of my brows with white eyeliner. A trick of how to line is to place your index finger at the very start of your brow and then your thumb at the very end, then line the space in between it, but only the bottom! Then take your ring finger and gently blend out the color.

Another way I use white eyeliner almost every day is by putting on my inner corner, it works much better then a shimmery eyeshadow because a shimmery eyeshadow wears off easier then eyeliner does. 

Sometimes when I want my eyes to look bigger, I line my waterline with white eyeliner. Lining your waterline with eyeliner makes them look bigger and wider.

I've never tried lining my upper lash line with it, because I feel it's a more dramatic and noticeable look, and it doesn't look half as natural as black, gray or brown eyeliner does. 

You can line your tightline or your lower lash line, but just as with the upper lash line, I prefer not do this look. :)

I've heard people use it as highlighter too, and on their cupids bow, but I like to stick to the basics.


Some cheap places to buy white eyeliner for all my girls on a budget:
Walgreens, Jordana Cosmetics has a white eyeliner available for 99 cents and a mini one for 69 cents. 
Ulta, the brand Essence has a miniature white eyeliner for 99 cents. (Miniature meaning about half the size of a normal eyeliner.)
Target, Wet N Wild has one for around a dollar, I can't remember the exact price, but it's fairly cheap. :)


So have you tried white eyeliner? Do you like it? Love it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments below! 

Xoxo,
Josie


LINKS:
Follow me on Twitter: JosieSparkle1
Subscribe to my YouTube channel: silversparklebeauty