Sunday, June 3, 2012

May Favorites!

Hey everyone!


Today I'm posting my May favorites. I normally include a picture of all of my favorite cosmetics from the past month, but I can't today. I'm going on an overnight trip to a water park tonight with my family, but all my makeup is already packed up. Plus my iPod (what I use to take the pictures) is dead and charging. So I'm really sorry that you guys don't have a visual, but I wanted to get this post up today before it was already Monday, the 4th day of June!

EYE FAVORITES:
Covergirl Lash Exact mascara
Sallygirl liquid eyeliner (brown)
Wet N Wild Color Icon pencil eyeliner


FACE FAVORITES:
Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush
Geogirl tinted moisturizer (medium)


LIP FAVORITES:
Peppermint flavored Chapstick
Maybelline Baby Lips
Jordana matte lipstick (01 Pink Flair)


NAIL FAVORITES:
Sinful Colors (Frenzy)
Sally Hansen (the sparkly red color, mine is so old the ink saying the color has worn off)
Essie (Downtown Brown)


 OTHER FAVORITES:
Twiiter
YouTube
One Direction


Thank you guys so much for reading! Again I'm SO sorry I don't have a photo! Please forgive me. :)


Love,
Miss Sparkle!

Follow me on Twitter! MisssSparkle