Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm Nominated For An Award! And Some Of You Are Too!

Hey everyone!

Melody over at Just MelodyT has nominated me for 2 awards! Thanks so much for nominating me!
RULES:
1. Link back to whoever nominated you.
2. Write 9 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 9 bloggers.
4. Let everyone know when you nominate them. (Leave a comment on their blog, email them, etc.)
5. Make up 9 questions for them to answer.
6. Answer the questions that have been given to you.


 Here are 9 random facts about me:
1.At the moment I am wearing pink, orange and white zebra print socks.
2. My favorite numbers are, 15, 17 and 25. Don't ask me why....I really don't know.
3. My finger nails have purple nail polish on them.
4. The last book I read was Sweethearts by Sara Zarr (I highly recommend!)
5. When I was little, like 4 or 5, I loved M&M's (who doesn't?) but I wouldn't eat the brown ones. Let's just say my parents got to eat a lot of brown M&M's when  I was a little kid.
6. If I was allowed too (meaning that it was legal, and my parents would let me) I would have a sea otter live in my house. I am in love with them!
7. I've never ordered anything from an As Seen On TV commercial. 
8. Popcorn makes me sick to my stomach (I think it might be all the butter.)
9. I started this blog in February 2012, not even half a year old yet!



Here are the questions I have to answer:
1. What is you favorite book of all time and why? Oh! Tough one. I love reading, especially YA books, so this is really hard! I love Delirium by Lauren Oliver, The Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games, Divergent by Veronica Roth, Set in Stone by Beth Balmanno, there's so many choices! I honestly don't think I can pick! :)
2. What is your dream vacation destination? Paris. All the fashion, the Eiffel tower, their food, the Louve (art museum) oh and romance! It would be lovely. :)
3. What is your favorite TV series? Omigosh. This is almost as hard as picking a favorite book! I love Dance Moms, Tia & Tamera, I'm addicted to Make It Or Break It (off the air, but I can stream it from NetFlix!)
4. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive. Who would it be? Josie Loren probably (she plays Kaylie on Make It Or Break It.) Oh! Or maybe Helen Keller, I've always admired her. :)
5. What is your favorite recipe? Baked Spaghetti. Look it up online, it's so good! I don't really know how to describe it! :)
6. Do you have any special talents? If you guys didn't already know this, I'm a gymnast, so I guess maybe being flexible?
7. Do you have any pets? Four kitties and one fish. (The fish has been alive for 4 years, and it's one that I got from Walmart!)
8. What is your favorite movie of all time? Soul Surfer is pretty good, so is The Vow, I love Beauty And The Beast though. :)
9. What item in your make-up bag could you not live without? Mascara! I think all of my readers know that, but mascara. It's what makes my daily look look complete.


Now for all the blogs I nominated, here are the questions they have to answer in a blog post on their blog. :)
1. What song is your current favorite?
2. Do you buy clothing/jewelry/makeup online or in store more?
3. Do you have/need glasses or contacts?
4. What is your favorite vacation you've ever been on?
5. No matter how much to try to change up the color, what color is on your nails the most?
6. What are you listening to right now? (example, the keyboard clicking, the TV, my Mom cooking, etc.)
7. Favorite app? 
8. Drugstore makeup or high end? 
9. Do you have any fun summer plans you're looking forward too?


Thanks everyone! And if my blog post doesn't do a good job of explaining everything, head over to Just Melody T because her blog explains it a lot better! :)




I nominate:
A Complete Waste Of Makeup
Blush Crush
Ballerina Beauty
Beauty By Krystal 
Glam Polish
Lipgloss Lily 
Style Choice 
Sugarpuffish
What's The Gloss? 


Thanks you guys! 

Love,
Miss Sparkle