Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Favorites!

Hey everyone!

I KNOW I don't have a picture for this favorites post and I'm really sorry. And I know I didn't have one for my May favorites either. I'm sorry. I feel like I keep making excuses to you guys. Last time I was leaving to go on vacation, and this time I already am on vacation (for the 4th!) and I don't have all my favorite products with me (just what I need to do my normal makeup.) :D So once again, I'm really sorry, but I'm just going to have to list my favorite products here instead. :)

EYES:
Covergirl Lash Exact mascara (black)
Sally Girl liquid eyeliner (brown)
Claire's pink eyeshadow
The Color Workshop brown palette and pink palette

FACE:
Blum makeup removing face wipes
Kiss My Face Balancing Act Toner
Oatmeal face soap (I got this from my grandma in a box, it wasn't wrapped so I don't know the name)

LIPS:
Chapstick Renewal Night Formula
Chapstick peppermint flavor
Maybelline Baby Lips
Jordana lipsticks

HAIR:
Suave mousse (I don't have it with me and I can't remember what it's called, but it's in the pink bottle! I've only used it once or twice, but I already like it!)
Headbands!
Bobby pins! (I know this sounds stupid, but I used to use clips instead and now I'm loving bobby pins!)

FASHION:
Stripes
Ruffles
Tank tops

OTHER:
Twitter
YouTube
Warm weather!
One Direction <3
Braided hairstyles
Swimming!

I hope this was an OK post for not having a picture and I will try and talk to you guys soon!
Love,
Miss Sparkle