Sunday, February 26, 2012

MINI HAUL!- Bath & Body Works

Hi everyone!

I feel like it's been forever since I've done a blog post! Anyways I just wanted to quickly do this mini haul video. I was at the mall the other day and stopped by Bath & Body Works. I only needed to get one thing that I received for Christmas that I was running low on, but I ended up getting these two things:

Nectarine Mint HandiBac. I love this stuff because like most people I HATE being sick and like to clean my hands as often as possible to avoid getting sick. Soap and water isn't always avabile and hand sanitizer can smell bad and can really dry your hands out (even the kind with Aloe in it can dry your hands out) so I like to use this stuff. This lotion is antibacterial lotion so it has sanatizing stuff in it to kill germs on your hands and moisturize. This stuff is even made in a small travel size/purse sized bottle/tube!

The other thing I got was also HandiBac in the Twilight Woods scent.

Right now Bath & Body Works is having a sale where instead of buying them for $4 each, you can get two for five dollars. That's how I ended up with two. :)

Love,
Miss Sparkle!

NOTE: This post was not sponsored at all by Bath and Body Works. All opinions are my own.

 WHAT I BOUGHT:
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3904221&cm_vc=200