Tuesday, March 13, 2012

AVON Haul/Review!

Hi everyone!


So we have a friend that's friend works for AVON, and she knows I like love makeup and other beauty products, so she got me some. I'll write a review of everything I got too.


1. Love To The Fullest perfume by Reese Witherspoon. It smells, odd, if that's the right word. I like the smell, but it's not Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift quality smelling. The bottle is really simple, small and clear. I like it, but I'm not in love with it. It smells sort of old lady like, it reminds me of a senior citizen home for some reason.

2. Nailwear Pro nail polish (or as they call it, nail enamel)  in Sheer French Pink. The number on the bottom is N606. It's a very nude color. I haven't really used it yet (I swatched it on my fingernail, but I took it off) and it looks like a really good product. Really good for french manicures.


3. A makeup bag. This was good because I didn't have a makeup bag I could use to travel with (which I do a lot) I always just stuck it the back of my backpack and dug around it when I was getting ready. I tried to find a picture of it on their website, but I couldn't find one. And guess what? I still don't have a makeup bag I can use. Because after LESS THEN 24 HOURS OF UNWRAPPING THE BAG from the packaging, the zipper broke. And now it's useless. I have no idea how much the bag was since all of these items were a gift, but it could of been really cheap and just broke. I have no idea. But I wouldn't recommend it.




Love,
Miss Sparkle!

NOTE: This post is not sponsored. I did get these as gifts from an AVON Rep, but she doesn't even know that I have a beauty blog. She just gave them to be because she knows I love makeup and beauty. All opinions are my own.