Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dream Bouncy Blush By Maybelline Review

Hi everyone!

Today I thought I would share with you with a review on the ever so talked about Dream Bouncy blush. I received this as gift for my birthday within the last month and thought I would do a review on it.


 Photo is from maybelline.com






The color/shade I got is number 15 in the shade Rose Petal.  Dream Bouncy is a cream blush which I do like. But....... the shade I got is REALLY REALLY light. Like it doesn't even show up on my face. I'm not sure if that's because of my freckles on my cheeks or what, but still, a blush should still show up. Even if it's in the lightest color they have.  Okay so the main thing I wanted to share with you guys is the texture of the blush. It really is BOUNCY  no joke! You can press down on the blush and it will practically spring back up! It really does have a bounce to it. Sort of like Jello you could say. For applying the blush I would say using your finger is a 100 percent must. There's just no way to get a brush into that thick of blush and apply it successfully. Be careful not to dig your nail in there though, because then you just waste the blush (which there isn't a ton of.)  Another thing I wanted to add quick is that this blush is not a roll on cream blush. I have a roll on cream blush by Aveda that appears to be the same shade but is way more pigmented, so I guess that's slightly annoying to me, but I knew it wasn't a roll on before I got it. When I was looking at it though I thought it was going to be a powder blush, one that you need a brush for- but it isn't. So just be aware of that. So I guess overall I would recommend this blush.


Hope I helped you!


Love,
Miss Sparkle


NOTE: This post is not sponsored. This blush was given to me as a gift for my birthday my family members. All opinions are my own.