Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Everyday Lip Routine

Hi everyone!


Today I thought I would share with you my everyday lip routine. This is what I do every single morning on my lips.

1. I put on a blue peppermint (or cool mint or some sort of mint) flavored Chapstick. I'm not 100 percent sure but I think this might have been a limited Christmas edition Chapstick a few years ago. I haven't seen it on the shelves since. But if you choose to copy my lip routine, any Chapstick will work. I prefer mint flavoring in them to make it cool and refreshing, but really any Chapstick will do.


2. I use Baby Lips lip balm/lipstick. I plan to do a review on this in the future but I've only been using it for a little over a week so I want to use it for a while before reviewing it. This product is really good. Mine is in Pink Punch or something like that, it tastes like pink lemonade. It's like a combo between lipstick and lip balm.


3. Then I use L.A Colors pink lipstick in CP232, but any bright pink lipstick will work. I just put this on like normal lipstick but I don't press very hard as this lipstick is very pigmented.


4. I put on a sparkley (I am Miss Sparkle after all!) lip gloss on top of that. I've been using cheap ones such as Smackers, but anything will work.




The last thing I wanted to share is that in between steps I normally let the product 'dry' or 'settle' before applying the next product. During this time I will normally put on my mascara or my blush or something else that I can do within a minute.

I hope you enjoyed reading my everyday lip routine! Thanks so much for reading!

Love,
Miss Sparkle!