Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Long Term Relationship Shampoo From Herbal Essences Review

Hi everyone!


Today I decided to do a review on the shampoo Long Term Relationship by Herbal Essences. It's also a review for the conditioner. :)

Photo is from kaboodle.com 


WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT: I like that it cleans your hair. It really does clean it. It says on the back that it has (insert natrual plant/product thing here) to reveal your natrual shine. And it seems to work. Also on the back of each bottle it has a fashion tip on it (and on the conditioner too.)
WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT: There isn't much I don't like. I don't however like that there is food coloring (well maybe not food coloring, but some sort of dye) in the shampoo. Since the bottle is red and everything, they wanted to make the shampoo be pinkish purple. I don't feel like I need my shampoo to be colored though. Just imagine what that's doing to your hair!
THE SMELL: I don't know really how to describe it, but it smells good.
THE PACKAGING: It's pretty.
HOW LONG I'VE BEEN USING IT: I've been using this shampoo (and conditioner) since the beginning of October I think.

And I also just wanted to say the conditioner works and smells just as good as the shampoo. It really leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. I'm not sure how well it works to help with tangles as much as other conditoners since I've been using this one for so long, but it works well. I don't use conditoners for tangles, I like the silky smooth feeling. :)


This post is not sponsored. All opinons are my own.


Love,
Miss Sparkle!