Monday, April 30, 2012

April Favorites

Hey everyone!

It's the end of April and today I'm going to show you my April favorites. These are all beauty products.


Sorry for the bad picture, but I couldn't get everything into one picture unless I turned the camera (well my iPod actually but...) upside down. Also the lighting was hitting the products kind of weird, but whatever.

EYE PRODUCTS:
Eyeliner from Wet N Wild, mine is the color Charcoal. I really like this basic charcoal color, it's great for not only your lash line but your waterline too! Except it does fade off your waterline after a while, but so do most eyeliners.
Liquid eyeliner from Sally Girl. Mine is just a plain old simple brown. This eyeliner has become my new favorite and I've used for three days in a row!
Covergirl Lash Exact lengthening mascara. This mascara is my favorite mascara-ever! I don't like volume mascaras, only lengthening ones, so this one is perfect. It has a lot of mascara in it and has lasted me for a few months using it everyday and I'm still nowhere near done with it. You don't even need eye makeup remover, it comes off with just water.
Claire's eye glitz. This is just glitter for your eyes. I like it, but the only thing is it that it doesn't go on very easily without taking away part of the shadow beneath it. So then you have to reapply the eyeshadow which then covers up a good portion of the glitter. But I do love this glitter palette, because it has so many colors and the colors look really good on my eyes.
LIPS: Baby Lops my Maybelline lipstick/chapstick. I really love this, but I can't decide if it's a lipstick or chapstick! It moisturizes my lips really well, but it colors like a lipstick. I guess maybe it's a tinted lip balm?
Peppermint flavored Chapstick. It's my all time favorite Chapstick. It might of been a limited edition because I got it a few years ago during Christmas time, but I still have a lot left and it's not moldy (I've never seen moldy Chapstick though...) or gross or anything.
NAILS:
PURE ICE nail polish. This is light light coral colored pink and could be used for the base of a french manicure if you wanted a darker toned light pink. It's number 795CP, China Girl. I currently have this color on my finger nails and love it.
Wet N Wild nail polish. I've had this pink color for a long time and the writing has worn off so I can't tell the number or the exact shade, but during late March early April I rediscovered the color and love it. It's a very pretty pink, looks great on fingers and toes, but especially pretty on my toes. :)
Sinful Colors nail polish. This is number 922, Frenzy. It's a purple/blue glittery nail polish. I love it!
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish. This is in number 200, Strobe Light. It's a pink tinted glittery nail polish. You can tell I love it, because I've used half the bottle.


Thanks so much for reading my April Favorites! I'm sorry I didn't have any face products in this favorites, but any face products I got during April I've gotten within the last week and haven't had a ton of time to explore them. So sorry about that!



What are your favorite April products? Have you tried any of the products listed above? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below! :)


Love,
Miss Sparkle!