Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Favorites!

Hey everyone!

Since March is officially over I thought I would post some of my favorite beauty, hair, nails and other like items. I'm separating it by feature area (ie eyes, cheek, hair etc.) each feature will have at LEAST one item in the category. Ready? Here we go!


EYES:
Claire's eye glitz
Covergirl Lash Exact mascara
L.A Colors brown/gold/tan eyeshadow pallette
The Color Workshop black pencil eyeliner
CQ Cosmetics Smartliner eyeliner



CHEEKS:
Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush



LIPS: 
Maybelline Baby Lips lipstick/lip balm
L.A Colors pink lipstick


HAIR:
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationships shampoo and conditioner


NAILS (This is just brands):
Chinaglaze Hunger Games nail polish line
Sinful Colors   (I really like their purple sparkley color. I think it's called Frenzy or something like that.)
L.A Colors   



I hope you enjoyed my favorites post! What were you March favorites?


Love,
Miss Sparkle!

Note: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.