Friday, April 20, 2012

Fashionable Friday

Hi guys!

Recently I have been loving matching my nail polish to my outfit. Of course I don't have enough time in the morning to change my nail color every single morning, so I try and pick a color that would work with a lot of outfits. For example, today I'm wearing plain old blue jeans and red shirt with cream/pink colored lace around the neckline and the hem of the shirt. Nothing special really.  So what color would be good for my nails? A cream or pink color might be nice, but tomorrow when I wear a blue tank top, that's just going to look kind of weird. So my answer is purple.

I put on a very pretty purple from L.A Colors.  The shade I'm wearing is in the color Purple Ice.

Okay..... so maybe purple _is_ my favorite color and I would wear it everyday if I could, but that might look weird if I wear the same nail color for the rest of my life.

But that's not my point. My point is to try and coordinate nail polish colors with your fashionable clothes.  Since my shirt is such a dark red color, the deep purple makes the outfit look complete. For example, tomorrow I'm going to wear a blue tank top and the purple will match the purple flowers on the tank top. Today it enhances the color of what I'm wearing, and tomorrow it matches it.


I hope this post was helpful!
I would of posted pictures of my outfit or nail polish, but I'm on vacation and can't really take any pictures and save them to a computer that isn't mine. Sorry!

Love,
Miss Sparkle!