Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Perfume Review

Hey everyone!

Today I have a review for you on the perfume Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift.
 Photo from blog.flauntme.com


The perfume I overall like love. It is said to have hints of vanilla, green tea, freesia, dewberry, raspberry, apple blossom, honeysuckle, Hawaiian blanket, peach, musk, hibiscus and sandalwood. Out of those 12 scents, the strongest I would have to say are vanilla, raspberry and freesia. It smells very young and warming to me. I would wear it everyday, but it cost around $50 and I don't want to use it all up in one day. So instead I wear it about once a week. I love the packaging, it's so darling! In the one set that I got it comes with two purse size ones, except they're the ones that roll onto your wrist.

Overall I love this perfume and highly reccomend it.

Love,
Miss Sparkle!