Monday, April 23, 2012

Ulta Beauty Haul

Hey everyone!

This afternoon I was at Ulta Beauty and picked up a few things. I only got three things, I was on a quick time schedule, but that didn't stop me from grabbing some awesome beauty products! Today I actually took pictures, yes I took pictures. I didn't find them on Google or anything, I actually took them. They aren't the best quality since I took them in the sunlight from my iPod, but they're better then nothing. Next to each picture I'll list what it is and why I got it. Also, I know a lot of beauty bloggers/vloggers don't use the product until after they post their haul. Yeah, well I didn't follow that rule exactly. I didn't use the first one, but the last two I did use.


These are just your basic cleansing and exfoliating facial sponges. They were by the checkout and in order to reach ten dollars to get my $3.50 off (I had a coupon) and these were only a dollar. So I figured why not. I've never exfoliated before, so I'll see if I like it or not. The price of these were $1.19.

This is a NYX lipstick in the shade Peach Bellini, the number is 593A. It's your basic coral lipstick. I've heard a lot of good things about this lipstick on YouTube and wanted to try out some of NYX's lipsticks. I really love this lipstick and it is BEAUTIFUL. The only negative thing I would say about it is that kind of dry, if that's the word. It's not creamy like a lot of other lipsticks are. The price of the lipstick is $3.99 which I think is on the cheap side. :)




This is a tinted moisturizer with an SPF of 15. It's by some company I've never heard of called geoGIRL. To me it sounds like some makeup brand for 8 year olds or something, but they had a lot of what I consider 'big girl makeup' they had concealers, tinted moisturizers, mascaras and even brow gels. So, I don't know. Anyways I needed a tinted moisturizer, this one I saw and liked so I bought it. The shade is medium which matched my skin pretty good. It cost $5.39. 




Do you guys own any of these items? How do you like them? I know I did a sort of mini review on most of them, but do you want reviews on any of them? If so please tell me in the comments below.


Love,
Miss Sparkle!